<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Pushing It Too Hard? 

Sometimes I wonder....Am I pushing myself too hard? I don't have time for myself. I don't have enough time to spend with my darlings.

Am I bringing it upon myself or is it just fate? I just don't know.

Kumar and I had a fight that day about not spending time with each other..all thanks to me.....and now I feel so guilty. I should make some time for him and Kenny Boy. I don't want Kenny Boy to forget me.

I think he won't la. I hadn't been to Kumar's place for about a week or so Kenny ran to me the moment he saw me at the gate on Saturday.....he's a cutie and he's grown so big.

And he's getting more defiant. He's not scared of me at all. He's only afraid of Kumar!!! Argh!!

I've been at home with a 5 day mc till Thursday thanks to a eye infection. My blady lens got infected. Shit rite! Anyway serves me right! Hah! This one I bought it upon myself.

I better hit slumberland now!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com