<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm half-dead.... 

Its Monday and I'm almost like half-day and its only 11+. *Sigh*

I've not been having enough sleep. I guess some of you might know why..... no choice la.....actually I do have a choice but then...I think I'll just be good and not get influenced by my lazy side..

Those who don't understand, just ignore what I wrote la. Its just me talking to myself...

I realise I've been sprouting a lot of nonsence on my blog lately.....terrible, terrible!

Anyway I realise that I'm attending functions almost every weekend nowadays. Every month, there's at least one function to attend. Man, there's goes all my taxi money and hongbao! :(

I have my niece's naming ceremony next week, Habibah's engagement in Jan, an uncle's wedding in March. I haven't got any invites in Feb yet but I sense something coming.....Argh!

I went to Radha's bro's 21st b-day on Saturday. It was fun. They had it at SPANS-JOM and it was really grand and nice. I decided that when Alvin turns 21, I'm gonna have a celebration for him like tat too! Must be something grand and special and nice. Not like my under-the-block 21st birthday. It was nice la but then a bit paise la....

Ya, Alvin is just only 14 and i'm already planning all these.....Kethrine, Kethrine...u wonderful la.

I think i'll end here before I go more nonsensical!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com