<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 16, 2005

He's Ma Life! 

If anyone was to ask me what would be the most hardest thing to give up in my life? It would be Kenny boy....Watching him grow day-by-day is such a joy!!

I love his dumb stunts and the stupid things he does.....

I love him licking me and biting me even though its disgusting.....

I love to see him finish off everything on his bowl when its makan time.....

I love to see his pathetic look when he knows that I'm gonna leave him at home.....

I love to hear him bark at me whenever I scold him or hit him.....


I love to see him slowly doze off to sleep....

Above all, I simple love him too much..........

I suck at peoms, don't I !!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com