<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 30, 2005

GoodBye 2005 / Welcome 2006... 

2005 is gonna end in another...let's see....in another 21 hours.....hey....that's less than 24 hours! Oh my!! Tat's fast!

Oh well, I can't stop time, can i....The year just keeps running.....hmm.....

Let's reflect on some stuff that happened this year:

- Rode on an ambulance for the first time.
- Rescued an injured cat from my neighbourhood, only to have it killed at SPCA!!
- Went to see flats with Kumar.
- Bought Kumar a ring for our anniversary. I screwed on the size and we had to change the ring! - Kumar bought a new bike - BlackBird
- Ate twice at Thai restuarants. Thanks to Dr Mak and FengYi.
- Participated in the Primary One Registration Exercise for the first time and almost went bonkers!!

- Had our first Bloggers' meet which turned out be a success!
- Bought too many clothes, bags, accessories, as if I earn millions a year!!!!! I should be shot dead for that!
- Kenny entered our lives and made our world more colourful!
- Got a new niece!
- Met Avril and Minie after 3 years....yes yes, my fault!
- Had 2 part-time jobs. At Cheers and at Comfort. I really pushed myself this year!

Pretty interesting year! Not bad.....Let's hope 2006 will be better in a good way :)

Peps, I'm gonna end this blog with this entry. Gonna start 2006 with a new blog.

New Blog Addy: www.superket.blogspot.com

Hehe....SuperKet! :)

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR! :)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com