<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 23, 2005

Gifts Galore! 

If you are a faithfully reader of my blog or have last year's entries, you would have known I love Christmas.....I just love Christmas!!!!

The giving and receiving of gifts, the fantastic light-ups everywhere, the festive mood sets in....aahhhh....

Like in every other office, today was gift exchange day at my office. Everyone's table was either filled with gifts or chocolates or both.

U know what was the biggest surprise of the day.....Serene's gift!

Just look at it! I didn't think that she would get me something so expensive. This cost a freaking $50!!!! She got the same thing for Mrs Goh. She must have spent 100 bucks just on us!! Oh my!! Isn't she a darling! But I do feel bad that she got us something so expensive.....

This means that next year, I gotta work harder...oh well, I don't mind. Serene is a wonderful boss! :) Blessed to have her around!

Dr Bobby Mak (for whom I'm being PA) bought me and Serene out for lunch today. Something like a Christmas lunch. We went to Swensen's at Holland Village. It was so nice of him. He's beginning to turn out to be very nice guy after all. He's so friendly with us even though he's an AD and a Phd holder. The coversation flow was so well, we didn't even feel like we were having lunch with higher management. I like him even more now! :) I bought my digi cam along for lunch but I was too paise to take pics....wonder what Dr Mak might think....a bit wierd rite....take pics of having lunch...hehehe....

Christmas is gonna be over in 2 days time and New Year is just around the corner. Time's really running fast. oh well!

U know, I haven't got my gifts from Clara and Ganesha yet. Hmmm.....


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com