<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Divisional Events Always Equals To Sore Throat 

After every Divisional event I attend, I always end up with a sore throat. Thanks to all the screaming, shouting and cheering.

It was our Division's Year End Party today and as always, I had loads of fun. To much fun actually...hence the sore throat...

Ever since I joined MOE, I always end up taking part in the activities in every year's year end parties. This year, I tot of just relaxing and watching the show by hiding in a corner. But history repeated itself when Jumari called out my name for the first game. From then on, till the end of the party, I was never on my seat, except to eat.

Let's see what I have done today.....hmm......

1. Helped my boss to blow balloons for her balloon sculpting....She's a professional clown...to put it more professionally....An entertainer.....

*Me with the balloons Serene made for me!*


*Clara and I with the balloons! I just love this picture, so nice!*




2. I pulled out 2 strands of white hair from Mr Chan's already balding head for a game (poor guy!)

3. Ate tasteless food....Yuck!

4. Watched our DCS and DDs make a fool out of themselves by carrying toy instruments and dancing for some disco song...

5. Helped to dress my DD up as Chicken Little, taught him how to dance, and danced together with him for the song.....That was fun!!

6. Screamed, shouted and cheered for our DD when they were deciding for a winner....which is why I've got a sore throat...

7. Got a cariature of myself done by one of my colleagues.....See, I'm SuperWoman!

And finally, Clara and I went camera-crazy and took pics at the Christmas Trees at MOE before going back. It was a bit embrassing but what the heck la, the Christmas trees were just too pretty not to take pics with them!! :) The photos turned out nice, just that our faces were tired...

*The Christmas Tree at Customer Service Centre :)*

*The Christmas Tree outside Customer Service Centre, that's not my present. I just took one from the tree for the photo...hehehe....*

*The Christmas Tree at the Tower Block. Its so pretty!*

Hahaha...so much fun...Its so sad that Clara's gonna leave but her new working place is still near to MOE and we will be able to meet up for lunch once in a while. That's good!

Okie, my bed beackons me! ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz..............


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com