<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Christmas That Was So Zzzzzz.... 

My Christmas was not boring, it was very sleepy....I slept thru Christmas thanks the late-night on Christmas Eve.

My niece's naming ceremony was done on Christmas. It was just an simple thingy with good food, music and of course, booze. Kumar had a good time drinking and ended up with a huge hangover the next day....Haha....I had a pretty bad headache too coz of coming home late after helping to clear the place before leaving.



'Santha sis, there was dancing after you left. So sad you had to leave early.'

My mum and my aunties and almost everyone was having a good time dancing...hahaha....Even Kumar danced with me after he was a bit high la...hehehe....

I had lots of fun on Saturday! :)

Kumar and I took this pic. This is Kumar when he was in the process of getting high.....Just look at my mouth...why is it so big!!!

Boxing Day was spent with cleaning my home and Kumar's place. Shagglistic!!

And now I'm back to work after so much difficulty in waking up this morning. Serene (my boss) has left for Australia yesterday and will only be back in 3 weeks' time. She has gone to attend her cousin's wedding.


I'm gonna miss her and I really hope non of the heads bother me for any statistics! Please!!

Anyway I would like to wish everyone a belated "Merry Christmas!"!!!

Can you believe the year's gonna end in 4 days!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com