<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Christmas mood's setting in.... 

I tot I could sleep early yesterday nite but I still ended up sleeping at 1 am. Shit! And this morning, I had so much difficulty waking up!!! Shit!

I finished all my Christmas shopping in one day!! Cool huh!! Bought everything from The Body Shop at Plaza Sing. Member what, got discount. No hassle and save money also. A bit headache over! Phew!!

I met up with Serene (the Ms Cleopatra winner) yesterday, to meet someone. Something's coming up this Saturday. I'll blog about this after it happens ok. I just wanna create suspense for fun la...hehehe...

Since I was meeting her at City Hall, I decided to use the toilet at Raffles City. When I entered, I remembered that they were having this Batman show over there and the atrium was already very crowded with people as the show started in 5 mins time at 7pm. So i decided to hang around to see the show.

They had a few peolple dressed up as bats dancing around for a while and then Batman came down from the 3rd level of the shopping centre using a flying fox! Wow, that was so cool!!! I was equally excited as the kids there. It was so nice!

I wanna go there again but I just don't have the time. But never mind, I'll be contended that I managed to see it yesterday.

Then I met Serene and we had dinner at Magic Wok Thai Cuisine at Capitol Building. It was my first time there and the food was nice and relatively cheap. We then headed back to Raffles City to see one of our old schoolmates working at 'Island Shop'. Serene and I actually studied at the same ITE.

You should see the stuff they sell at that shop. Wow! Its an ethnic shop, selling all kind of indianised clothes, accessories and stuff. So nice!!! And also so expensive!!! I think if I was a tai-tai, I might be able to afford it!! But I wouldn't mind pampering myself one of these days....hmmm....*evil look*

While we were walking out, we saw a lot of people taking photographs of the big Christmas tree outside the shopping centre. So Serene and I decided to blend in with them and also took a few shots with our camera. Haha...like freaks!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com