<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Check out the orange tube.... 

Have u ever wondered how I would look like in an orange tube? Anyone? Well, now you need not wonder anymore. The answer is here for you:
Me in an orange tube...Never have I ever imagined myself wearing one! But now I have paraded in one, and for a television show somemore...How great!!

Ok, let me explain from the top. I'm sure some of you might have seen the makeover ad for the new series of 'Penn'. Well, Serene called me up that day and told me that they need someone to do catwalk for the show and I being a free cock, agreed to it.

So today, they were having an audition for the contestants to be selected for the makeover and we were supposed to do an introductory catwalk for them. There were supposed to be 4 girls, me in saree, Serene in punjabi suit, and another 2 girls in office and casual wear. But the other 2 girls backed out at the last minute.

In the end, it was a Stylemart model, Monica in saree, Serene in office wear and me casual! Hello, I suck in that dept!!!! I was like franatically searching through my wardrobe yesterday looking for something wearable on tv. I just grabbed a few tops and packed them.

The producer, Kalai didn't like any of my tops and was getting a bit impatient when Serene suggested wearing her orange top. I was like, me in an orange top!!! No way man! But what to do, I didn't have a choice and it was the orange tube!! But hey, I did look nice in it rite! :)

How I wish I looked like this everyday! Wow!! Maybe the tube was making uncomfortable but I tell u, I love me hair and my make-up! Its super great! One of the judges, Sharmilah, did the make-up for me! She's good! She conducts make-up classes, maybe I should attend one of her lessons...hmm....

Anyway I'm not sure if they are actually putting the whole modelling thingy on tv, hopefully not! But if any of you see it, please switch off the telly once it starts!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com