<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Brave Cat, The Scaredy Cat and The Clean Room.. 

I watched Chronicles of Narnia yesterday.

It was good. I enjoyed watching it. Laughed, cried, cheered and cursed...hehehe....I wonder if I sometimes over-react while watching movies... :)

I didn't know where my brains were when I agreed to watch a movie at Orchard. The human traffic was freaking horrible and after the movie, I ended up spending money, buying clothes and accessories!!! Hell!

And I saw Sumi. "Babe, U look great!! U have lost so much weight! Wow!!!"

Came back at 12 and ended up cleaning up my room and sleeping at 2 am. I just don't know why. I suddenly had the urge to clean my room at that hour....I'm wierd aren't I!

I've been sleeping alone in my big 5-room flat! Me being a big scaredy cat, managed to build up courage and slept at home all by myself for the past 3 nights. Pa and bro are in Malaysia, Mum's been working, leaving me all alone! Boo hoo!! I think I might sleeping alone again tonite since Mama's going clubbing with her colleagues!!

Oh well......

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com