<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

When U r happy, It shows! 

Monday....Monday.....Monday......sian ah sian......

I don't know la. No matter how much I sleep, I'm still feelin like I don't have enough sleep. Aiyah, everyday also like tat.....

Anyway, I attended Clara's ROM yesterday at Khalsa. I was supposed to go with Kumar but in the end, he had work and so I had to go alone. I was hoping he would come so that I could go in the bike but then....too bad la. But I had Paul for company and Angie and Rachel were sitting with me and so I wasn't alone.

It was fun. Clara looked really good. She looked really different. Of course, she was the star of the day, she had to look good!!! Everything went well, just that the registrar was hopeless long-winded and talking too much. He even reprimanded Xavier when he was not listening and looking around and he was explaning every single crap about the ceremony.

Clara, Xavier and the rest of us were relieved when he finished the ceremony. Now both of them are legally married and next year June, they'll be having their church wedding. They must be waiting for it.

Clara's really happy. It shows. She has put on so much weight, just look at her. She's a new job, a new flat and now she's gonna get hitched soon! Good for her! Now that she's leaving MOE, i'm gonna miss her a lot!!!

:)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com