<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

Take care, Big Momma 

My mum left for India this morning and she just called me from the airport to say that she's gonna board the plane.

And suddenly I feel so lonely......

I know, that my mother and I are not on good terms but then she was still around at home, nearby and within reach. But now she's like so far away and for so long....I feel so insecure.

I was already feeling down yesterday when her cousin came to pick her up. I ended up crying to Kumar over the phone. And now its worse. She has officially left to India and I won't be back till Dec. And the house and my handphone is gonna be so quite. I wish she didn't have to go. I don't mind standing her nagging even though its damn irritating.

But I guess I can look on the bright side, thinking about she not nagging me for another 3 weeks and also about the stuff she's gonna bring back for me from India...

But I miss her already!!!

"Mummy, come back faster leh!!!"

I realised that I've not blogged about a lot of things like I put on weight! Serious! I have gained about 3 kg. Now some of my pants don't fit me anymore, thanks to my big hips and butts. And my tummy seems to be sticking out a bit with fats....hehehe.....and also my face looks a bit puffy rite...look at my pics..u'll know...

Hehehe....I'm so happy....I'm not boney anymore....I just wanna gain a bit and then that's it. I'll maintain it from then on....hehehehe.....

And yeah, I'm not sure if you guys noticed this. Vasanthan Central has this ad about 'Metti Oli Wedding Planners'. I was just thinking and maybe we might soon have these too: 'Kolangal Beauty Salon', 'Anandham Restuarant' or 'My Dear Bootham Childcare Centre'....

Think about it :)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com