<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Suicide Attempt 

My handphone attempted suicide....serious...it fell from my hands onto the floor.....really.....ok fine, I dropped it again! And this time, the cover actually came off! Hehe......I'm pretty terrible with phone huh!!

I almost wanted to get a new phone but I'll wait for my plan to finish. That way, I can get a phone at a cheaper price. Besides, I like this handphone number so I might just do a upgrade. I just have to tahan and take good care of my phone till next April...hopefully.... ;)

Yesterday I went to the 'This Fashion' at Dhoby Ghaut. I haven't been there before and I almost had a headache planning where to start and end. But my mission was just to buy a short black office skirt but I failed my mission.

Instead, I got a blouse and no skirt. The skirts were either too big, too short or long or I didn't like them. U know I've been hunting for a black skirt since I don't know when. And I still can't get one. I have to keep trying till I get one that I like. Do I have to search so much just for one black skirt!! Blame fussy me!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com