<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Stinko Poo! 

I've been cleaning Kenny's poo for the past 3 days and I'm still can't escape from it. Kumar's been working OT everyday and even today, which means I have another day of poo cleaning today. Oh brother!! Its his food , Solid Gold, that's making his poo stink bad! Why can't these manufacturers improve their product to smell nicer!!!

I think Kenny's getting a bit bored when he's alone with me coz I don't play much with him. The only thing I do while waiting for Kumar to come back, is just watch TV.You don't expect me to run the house with him after work rite!

This is what he normally does: First, he tries to bite, then he tries to play with me. When he sees that I don't retaliate, he tries to bite me again. Then he goes and plays with his ball, bones and runs the house. Then again, he comes to bite me and persuade me to play with him. When I ignore him, he then goes back to playing with the stuff and running around the house.

Sometimes he just sits there and looks at me, with a pathetic face to make me play with him. At times, I'll take the ball and throw around and he'll be happy. But when he sees that I don't move around and just sit there, he goes back to playing with his stuff.

Stupid Dog!!!

Actually I don't mind going over there coz Kenny needs to be fed. I like seeing him, playing with him (at times) and feeding him. The only put off is the stinko poo!!

Kumar and I bought him a collar on Tuesday. Its black in colour and has a bell attached. He looks so cute in it. We also bought him a matching leash. Kenny's super fast. When Kumar brings him down, he moves so fast that Kumar gets exhausted keeping up with him! So the leash was a must!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com