<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

Serves Me Right! *Pain pain* 

I'm on course from today till Wednesday and I'm not sure how I'm gonna survive this course.

Its about Computer Literacy and its for beginners....I mean basic basic basic beginners...I think you get it.

Me being on the advanced side....ok, a bit on the advanced side.....am regreting applying for it but I don't have a choice!!! Its one of the compulsory modules to complete..........Argh!!!

And my right eye hurts!! Its hurts pretty bad and its all my fault. I slept with my lens on at my aunt's place on Saturday and was wearing it till Sunday night and this morning, my right eye were so painful, I couldn't wear my lens!!

And now I'm studious Kethrine till my eye gets better.....I know whatcha thinking...."Serves her right".....correct...I know I know, I deserve it :(

Anyway today we are learning about Microsoft Word, so the trainer told us to draw pic using Paint and here's my masterpiece:
Hey, nice or not.....see got a girl looking out of the window......hehehe....ok ok, don't throw shoe!!!
:)

Kumar's doing OT today and so I have to go to his place and help him clear up the Kenny's mess in the kitchen and also to feed him. I wonder where Kenny would have pooed...hopefully all his poo has dried up and its not smelly anymore......Kenny's poo smells horrible!!!

Still got another hour to tahan sial!!!!! :0 *pain pain* :(

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com