<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 10, 2005

La..La...La...La...La.. 

Don't mind the blog title, I just didn't know what to name this entry...hehehe...

I had been fighting my inner demons for too long and I lost yesterday. I finally took urgent off and slept like a pig. I actually just wanted to take half-day to go JB but the demons won and I took one whole day....man, my self control seems to be going down the drain....

I've been going to Kumar's place almost everyday, just to play with Kenny. I think I've never even done that for Kumar...hehehe....Kenny Boy's getting naughtier and naughtier day by day. He's bulllying me just like Kumar. He's always trying to bite me but he's starting to lick me more now....must be the Cocoa Butter body foam I'm using.....

He's only afraid of Kumar and not me. Basically because I don't scold. I know this is wierd but he's starting to kiss me alot....hehehe.....too much love la....

You should him when I step into the house. He runs from where ever he is and comes over and jumps to me and circles my leg...oh my....watching him is so lovely. That day Kumar and I brought him to the carpark and let him run and he was sp cute...hehehe....

He's grown a lot. Now he's taller. He's able to reach the sofa and the bed. He's also beginning to bark more and louder...hehehe...

He's really the darling of our lives!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com