<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I should been hitting myself right now!! 

My lens got worse and now my eyes hurt terribly!

Now as a result of my bochupness, I have to wear specs. My left eye hurts horribly! I can't even see properly when its too bright! And its all my fault!

Shitty rite! I decided to give my lovely eyes a break and I'm gonna wear specs for another 10 days before I get myself a new pair of lens. So its gonna be Studious Kethrine from 29/11 to 8/12.

Hopefully my eyes get better by then. Sorry eyes!! :)

Anyway guess who I saw yesterday after work....My Ex-Boyfriend. He has called me a few times before and we kind of buried the hatchet so it wasn't that awkward seeing him.

He looks different now. Has rebonded his hair and has a new girlfriend whom he is planning to marry next year. And he was going to fetch his girlfriend. Good for him....

Even though we put stuff behind us, its still wierd when i saw him.

Oh well.....better not talk about him. Anyway I cut my long nails today and I feel so sad. I really like my nails and I was able to do stuff with those super long nails before but now its like I can't do stuff without cutting them, esp typing.

Its much more easier to type with short nails nowadays. I guess I might not be having super long nails anymore :(

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com