<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Deepavali 2005 

Finally Deepavali's over and I would say it was,as always, good.

But my Deepavali Eve was pretty bad. Deciding to do my threading on the eve was a very bad idea. I thought that going to Tekka in the morning would help me avoid the crowd but boy was I wrong. There were Indian swarmed in Tekka at morning itself. So I had no choice but to squeeze thru all those people and get my threading, buy accessories and also buy kueh kueh for Kumar.

I also had to follow Kumar to do his last minute shopping and Queensway and more Indians there, esp those young TBs and TGs getting their Deepavali outfits.

Going home was the only thing on my mind. I was way too shagged on Deepavali Eve-my busiest Deepavali Eve ever. And for the first time, I got jewellery on Deepavali. My mum exchanged some old gold for new ones...hehehe...

Deepavali was as usual visiting but having my menses, didn't really make me feel comfortable. I was sick of all the food and kueh kueh by afternoon and had to force some down at the other two places I went to.

So Deepavali is over but not my holiday. I wasn't working tomorrow and we have another holiday tomorrow...hehe...but I'm going to work on Firday. Too much holiday with no plans is boring.

Having Kenny has really changed mine and Kumar's life. Both of us are happier and time really flies with Kenny around. We bought him to his first vaccination today and now he's pretty quiet after his jab. He's always very very active. And today was his first bike ride. Kumar and I bought him to the clinic on the bike. He was pretty nervous but then he was looking up at me and just enjoying the ride...hehe...

On Sunday Kumar bought him to my aunt's place for the prayers and everyone who came there had so much fun playing with him. Everyone really loves him a lot!!! Of course, who wouldn't!!!!

Oh well, we are so happy to have him. He's the Darling of our lifes!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com