<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 25, 2005

Cutie Kenny! 

Basket, So late already but still no sleep coming...like tat how!!!! Can't sleep so I decided to blog. After this, I gotta lie down and try to sleep!

No poo cleaning today!!! Yeah!!! Hehe....so happy!

Kumar was on MC today...down with flu....no, I didn't pass it to him. He got wet in the rain too much, that's why. Since he was at home today, I didn't have to do it. Yipee!

I don't really have anything interesting to blog about so I'll post some pics of Kenny I took on Wednesday. Enjoy!!

See him waiting for his makan! Took this before I gave him his dinner. Just look at how eager he looks!! This was taken when he was playing with his bone, after being tired of trying to persuade me to play...hehe..


His attempts at biting me and trying to make me play with him....He simply loves to bite my fingernails! I wonder what he's gonna bite once I cut them!! He still has my jeans to chew on!

And this is my most favourite photo - Just look at how cute he is!! I'm gonna print a small size pic to display at my workstation and also a big one to frame up and hang at Kumar's place!

So cute!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com