<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Clubbing Mode... 

I clubbed...after a very long time!!! Yipee!! But I am very tired!!! Guess I danced too much.

I actually didn't have the mood to go anywhere today coz I was down with flu and fever. But it was my cousin's ROM today and also we were celebrating Minah's birthday at Ashoka so I had to go. But even though I was having flu, I rocked to every of my favourite song played.

Ahoka is ok. There was quite a big crowd today. The music was great just that there weren't many cute guys to ogle at. *Sigh*
See the birthday girl with her two cakes. She bought one for herself and we also got a cake for her. It was a big group today, with a thorn among the roses. Rathiga, Me, Aminah, Kavitha. Jerry's sister, Jerry's girlfriend and Rathiga's husband Siva. I asked Kumar to come along since Siva was coming but he didn't want to come. I miss dancing with him....Asshole!

We all actually wanted to take more photos but we were too busy dancing away and by the time we left the club, we were looking totally non-photogenic so we skipped it. But I still took pics of myself......See I look good even after a night of rocking myself..... :)

I really ought to be sleeping now but I decided to clear all my stuff now so that I can sleep longer.....And updating my blog was the last thing to do and now I'm done so I'll hit the sheets!!! :)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com