<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another New Arrival 

Name: Initha Nivashnni
DOB: 5/11/2005
Time Born: 4:09 am

She is my new niece. Finally!! Someone for me to company!! My sis-in-law gave birth yesterday morning to this lovely baby girl at KKH. Another new addition to the family.

Its a real joy watching this little cutie. She's so cute and fragile, I'm very afraid to even carry her. I'll wait till she's a bit bigger and more alert.

Finding a name for her was such a difficult task but after some time, Kuamr bro, I and everyone managed to get a nice name, according to numerology so as to bring her good luck la...indians!! *Rolls eyes*

On Saturday, fter visiting the baby and my sis-in-law, I went to Rathiga's place for Deepavali dinner. Wow, her two kids, Ivy and Phoenix were super-cute and were very playful too. I was hugging and kissing her son that her husband got uncomfortable.....her kids are really darlings la....her daughter was fat and chubby...my my....makes me wanna go there more..... :)

Here are the four musketeers who are always full of nonsense!!!!









Charming, aren't we!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com