<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Things keep getting on ma nerves! 

Am I not fated to see the Deepavali deco in Little India at night this year? First we were supposed to go last week and now tomorrow's outing is cancelled coz Kavi can't make it!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these peps are not going this Friday, then I only have next week to go.

Its not that I wanna buy anything or what, I just wanna go there and see see look look and get into the Deepavali spirit...ok, maybe that reaction was a bit too much! Hehe!!

This year, I'm not getting any Deepavali suit. I have spent way too much money on clothes and I've decided to wear one of the new sarees I bought this year. Hmm...saree for Deepavali...the last time I wore a saree during Deepavali was 5 years back...hehe...Now I gotta decide what saree to wear...Red and Black or Maroon and White...???

U know, I really feel like like burning my face and balding my head. The way both of them are getting on my nerves is really making me lose my patience. I just trimmed my hair in Sept and I really feel like layering it now. Its just not listening to me!!!!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my face seems to be rebeling and refusing to look healthy, even though its already looking horrible!!!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm forever complaining about my hair and my face!! Please bear with me!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com