<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Skirty Problem.... 

I heard this conversation between an Indian mother and daughter in the MRT today.

Mother: I think your skirt is a bit short...
Daughter (in school uniform): Ma, this is considered very long already u know. My friend's one shorter..*Her skirt was already a mini.*
Mother: I still think its short.....*mumbles something and they alight.*


This reminded me of my parents' reaction when I shorten my skirt in Sec 4.

Dad: Is this a school skirt or a mini skirt?
Mum: Your skirt now shorter ah...not bad.....

Surprised at my mum's reaction? My mum's pretty modern....But the girl's skirt was really too short for a Sec sch skirt or am I still in the 90s??? If that skirt was seen on any of my Sec sch girls, they would have been sent home straightaway. Guess times have changed.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com