<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 21, 2005

The Search has finally ended! 

I think I attract butches (male dogs)..ok not all, maybe just two males dog I saw in the past two days. And one of it was totally all over me.....it was disgusting!

On Wednesday, Kumar and I went to this flat in Sembawang where they were selling home breed Jack Russells. There was Papa JR, Mama JR and 2 JR puppies. The puppies were so so super cute!!! And I don't know what got into Papa JR but he was totally all over me. Walking around, sitting on me, jumping on me, licking me and he even licked me on the mouth....it was totally disgusting!

Finally Heather (the owner) put him inside the kitchen and closed the door. That was when I had peace.

The two puppies were extremely cute and Kumar and I had a hard time trying to choose one but eventually we chose one fellow who was constantly bitting my dress and Kumar's jeans and licking my feets clean....

And so the search for the perfect pup has ended and Kumar and I soon gonna be proud parents of Jack Russell born on Sept 11 2005...cool.... He he!!!

And here's the other male dog smitten with me. Romeo, Indra auntie's dog. Yesterday I went over to her place to pass a dress I bought for Monieskhaa. And I don't know what got over Romeo, he was just sitting right beside me and didn't even leave the spot. He also followed me to the gate when I was leaving. Either he missed me a lot coz I didn't go there for a long time or he was just eyeing the goreng pisang I was having in my hand.

Oh, I have a lot of things to prepare for the dog's arrival. Which means my Saturday is totally burned...sigh...

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com