<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Now Its the name.. 

I didn't know preparing for a dog was this tiring...My entire Saturday and Sunday was spent preparing Kumar's house for the pup's arrival.

We installed a gate, did shelves, organised wires, moved furniture....oh boy....I was totally drained....

But I guess its worth it. I guess that little pup is gonna make our lifes more enjoyable.. :)

I just can't wait for the pup to arrive this Friday. Heather (the owner) offered to drop him at Kumar's place. Isn't that sweet of her....either that or she's afraid that Kumar and I might bring him back on the bike...hehe....of course we won't...He's too young to be on a bike...hehe...

Yeah and now there's another search going on...'The Name Search'...Kumar and I still have not decided to what to name the pup....Argh.....this is so difficult!

If I had a choice, I would name him 'SuperMan' or 'Clark Kent'....

Both of us have another 2 more days to find a name.....Any Suggestions anyone??? (Name should start with 'K'....u should know why...hehe...)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com