<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 14, 2005

My Workstation at MOE...more like food counter 

This is a record - I have spent this whole week coming to work without taking any time-off. Is that painful or what!!I'm still wondering why I didn't take any time off at all.....I guess it was because I didn't have anyone to go out with me! Oh well, coming to work this whole week wasn't very bad. Still can tahan.

Yesterday I was bored so I started snapping pics of my workstation at my office. Wanna see? Of course, you would! You don't have a choice...hehehe......

My Photo Corner.....just 2 pathetics pics...
Some Junk on my CPU...
My Food Corner, I told ya I'm a pig!!
The Penguins...courtesy of Ganesha...
I like the pic of the green monster behind...
Tat's totally me!!
My Birthday Roses...(dried roses actually)...The hanging roses were given to me by my temps on their last day...

Nice? Nice? These are just the few things on my workstation. There's lot more...I'll post about another time.
I have a Motivation Talk at Civil Service College later this afternoon.....let me see where's its being conducted...hmm....ah there...CSC Auditorium...Ok, sure can sleep wan....

Hey, Most of you have seen me with make-up, without make-up, with an oily face but have you seen me after a bath...there see....very fresh hor!

Hehe...me and my goofy smile....can see my pimples even better ah...when am I ever gonna have good skin....in my dreams maybe....

Oh well.....

But I still look good...heheh....thick skin....*_*


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com