<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 10, 2005

Mad About Dogs! 

I went on a dog-sighting excusion on Saturday. First Kumar and I went to SPCA together with Gopi bro to see if there were any dogs that we could adopt. Boy, its was smelly but the dogs were cute. But there wasn't any puppies that Kumar and I got adopt.

Kumar and I planning to get a dog....hehehe.....2 big dogs gonna have a puppy......hehehe....u get it???? ;)

And I am so excited about it!! Its like having a baby!!

After SPCA, Kumar bro, Gopi bro, Kumar and I all went to the Pasir Ris Farm area where there were many puppy and dog farms. It was another stinko place! Boy, the smell was horrible!

But the puppies there were super super super cute!! I just couldn't resist them!! There were many different kind of puppies and my fav would be silky terrier and maltese but when I heard the price. I almost had a heart attack.

Why are puppies so expensive!!!! $700+, $800+...oh me god!!!!! Kumar wants a Jack Rusell coz he has grown one before.....and I heard that its a very very hyper-active dog........I kinda don't really like dogs which are hyper. I like the quiet and tame type. But there are so expensive!!! :(

Kumar and I plan to go dog shopping next week. I just can't wait!!! :)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com