<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

Kenny's Finally Arrived!!! 

Yes, Kumar and I have named the pup 'Kenny' and he's finally with us forever....Both of us were so anxiously waiting for him and finally he arrived...oh my..he's a darling....

Actually Kenny was the name I initially thought of but then I was waiting for Kumar to suggest something and he decided that we'll stick with Kenny and we did...Kenny...Kenny Boy...I like the way it sounds!!!

And yes, having a pup really makes time fly fast. Both of us had such a great time playing with him. He was first exploring the place and then looking around and then he finally started to play around. And he kept urinating on one of Kumar's doormat..hehe..i think he likes that spot....Kumar's gonna have a hard time trying to toilet train him...hehe...

And Kenny loves biting my jeans. Kenny's only a month and a half old and its the teething time and so he'll love to bite stuff and I guess my jeans is one of his first teething toys....

After some serious playing and exploration, he just dozed off near Kumar. He was really cuted coiled up and asleep. I didn't really have the heart to come back but then what to do..I don't live there...sigh.....Kumar just called me and told me that he's up again and playing...hehe...

I really love him a lot. He so cute but I know that he's not gonna stay the same way as he's growing but whatever I'm still gonna love him. Hopefully I can tahan his hyer-activenes.....

And I realise Kumar's kinda of a bad cameraman. Look at the pics he took of me and Kenny. There are so out of focus....either that he was too lazy to zoom in nicely and give a good pic...asshole....

He's gonna be occupied and not bored anymore. I can tell from his face that he is really in love with Kenny...

So this is our family: Kumar, Kethrine and Kenny :)

Time to continue reading 'Jack Russell Terriers for Dummies'....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com