<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 07, 2005

Here's to better looking skin!! 

I bought things again!! But this time it was skincare.

I went to The Body Shop at Holland Village to check out the new Vitamin E skincare range and ended up buying a complete set of its range.

Hehe......Leamathi also bought the same thing. Is it just my luck or what but the person who comes shopping with me ends up buying something similar to what I buy. But it was a really good buy. I got a cleanser, toner, mosituriser and facial scrub for only $48.90. If I had not bought it on the promotional price, I would have easily spent $85.90......phew!!

And I really like the smell of it! And I got a Olive Body Wash free!!

Fridays are so boring! There is nothing interesting to watch on TV at all and today I didn't have any plans to go anywhere. So I decided to come back and tidy up my room a bit. I also rearranged my wardrobe a bit thanks to the new arrival of clothes. I realise that I'm satisfied with the stuff I have to wear. I have enough tops, bottoms, punjabi suits and sarees. So I shouldn't be buying anymore clothes rite....let's just hope that I do not buy anymore clothes.....Please, God Help Me!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com