<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Can the living marry the dead? 

I went to see Corpse Bride yesterday at Plaza Singapore and I ended up buying 2 blouses and a pair of earrings. Oh well, like I have mentioned before, I'm incorrigible!!

The movie was ok. Luckily I watched it on a Wednesday and not on a weekend. Paying $9.50 for this movie would have been such a waste. Its just a feel-good movie with good animation. It was a bit funny la. The women were tiny at the waist and big at the bottom. That was comical to see and nothing else.....watch it if you really have nothing to do.

I was busy with preparing some statistics for my AD for the past 3 days and now i'm back to being bored again....oh my.....

I've been waking up late since Tuesday. Either my alarm doesn't ring at 6 or I'm dead sleepy that I don't hear it ring. I always wake up at 6.50 am but I don't rush. Still relax and leave for work. Who cares if I am late now!! Exercise is over and office is so boring......sigh.......

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com