<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Thotti Jaya-Ket's Movie Review 

I went to watch Simbhu's new movie 'Thotti Jaya' with Kumar yesterday.

We had dinner at a coffee shop opposite Plaza Theatre. I tell u the gravy for the Indian rojak was so hot. Oh my god, it was tasty. Maybe one of these days, we should tapow the Tulang Soup and whack it at home.

Here's the interesting part: We went to get the tickets and saw this sign at the counter: "AIRCON UNDER MAJOR REPAIR". Oh my how nice! The time was 9.05 pm and the movie was gonna start in 10 mins. The guy at counter told us that there is no air-con but there are fans around. So no choice la, buy tickets and watch the movie la..... But lucky thing, the theatre was not hot. It was ok since we sat beside one of the big fans and the theatre was so empty, Kumar and I can actually have sex in there and nobody would stop us. What do u expect, it was Monday night!

Ok, time for movie review:

Thotti Jaya stars Simbhu and Gopika. It is simply a love story about a hitman and his love with his boss's daughter which he does not know when he falls in love with her. Then the clash between him and his boss starts and who wins in the end is the climax.

The movie started off pretty well and I was expecting Simbhu to do something like what Surya did in 'Nanda' but no, it didn't turn out that way. He was again begin his commercial-self.

The shitty part was, I was waiting a certain song that I liked from that movie. But the song was never played in the movie. @#$$%&*!!!!!!!


Lucky thing the ticket only cost $8. If I paid $10 for it and it was this quality, I would have flipped!!!!!!

So I give this movie: $$ (hey, unique or not...hehehehe.....)

I only like watch selected movies in theatres. Only those that are worthwhile.

Ok, I better get to bed now. I have so much difficulty waking up in the morning!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com