<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Shorty Fate! 

Take a look at the picture below and answer my question.....

Is my younger brother who is 14 years old, 9 years younger than me....taller than me?

I guess many of you are muttering 'Yes' under your breath.......I was wearing heels when this picture was taken. If we are both the same height when I am wearing heels, then when I am at home......does that mean I'm shorter than Alvin......

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Man, I hate this!!!! I've been short and miserable all my life, and to make it worse, my younger brother is growing taller than me. Why? Why? Why? Why was Andrew short?? Why did Krishnammal marry Andrew??In case you don't know, Andrew is my father and Krishnammal is my mother. They are the ultimate reason why I am short........

I've always envied tall girls, not just pretty ones. They don't have to wear very high heels, they don't have to alter their pants...I alter all my pants!!!! I can never find any pants that fit me prefect! Arrrgghh!!! I just wish I was taller!!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com