<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My 23rd Hatch Day 

I'm 23....I'm already 23...aarghhh....ok ok, I'll just stick to "I'm 23".

My 23rd birthday is going to be over in 2 hours and 10 minutes....wow.....I had a very nice day.....Something simple, nice and peaceful except for the terrible hot weather in the morning and the super heavy rain in the afternoon where I had to spent about 20 minutes under a bridge along BKE

I got wet in a heavy rain last year on my b-day and also this year. But I'm happy that it rained today. When I was young, someone told me that if it rains on your birthday, it means that God is blessing you. Me and my beliefs!!! So when it rained, I looked up and said "Thanks!"

Hehe....Ok, I know I'm wierd! :) Even Kumar thinks so!! Hehe....

I love presents and was getting a bit sad when Kumar kept telling me that he didn't get me a gift coz I told him that I didn't want anything and he was even doing that when we were going to the temple!!! But that little rascal was sneaky and did get me something. He even got me flowers too!!!! And I'm really happy that he spent the whole day with me, even though we didn't even go out!


The guy who skipped meals to get me my presents! Yeah, Kumar was short of cash before my birthday coz his bike had to have some repairs done and also he didn't want to touch out savings and so he skipped dinner on Monday and lunch on Tuesday to get my the cushion and the flowers! I was so touched I cried!! Kumar has to be the love of my life!

The lovely gifts from Kumar:


I really enjoyed my birthday today!!! Thank you to everyone who wished me!!! I love you all!!

Oh, boy, isn't the day gonna soon!! Anyway I have a training day to attend tomorrow. I hate it when they organise these kind of dumb stuff. This means I have to wear a T-shirt and sports shoes and really look a goon! But anywhere I have Clara to accompany me. Both of us are gonna look like goons. I hate wearing T-shirt and sports shoes. I don't look good in them! Argh!!! Do I have a choice!

Ok, Good Nite!! I'm going to bed with a smile!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com