<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mama's genes or Papa's genes? 

I've just flushed down my super heavy lunch which is so irritaing!. I just had my lunch at 1.00 pm and everything went down the drain at 2.30 pm.

Was talking to Gopi bro on the phone just now and he was sayin, "That could have been yesterday's dinner." Hello, I didn't eat dinner last night!!

Ok, my lunch was : a masala thosai, a chappati, a vadai, sambar, a kolkattai and ponggol.

I know, I know....its too much! But I was hungry, tat's all. U know, everybody's been trying to scare me saying that I'm not gonna stay this way forever. I might blow to my mum's size soon.

I would say its not likely coz my dad's on the small side. And I have his genes, thank god for that....which is the reason why I am short and thin. But my mum is fat which makes it a possibility for me to gain the pounds in the near future....hmm.....

So who will emerge victory-my mama's genes or my papa's genes?

Let the battle begin while I start my stuff-a-thon.

Blastin thru the speakas: Quit Playing Games With my Heart by The Backstreet Boys

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com