<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Little Angel!!!! 

I'm on course today and tomorrow and I really regret applying for this course. Training courses normally mean....start at 9, talk cork, tea break, play,talk cork, again tea break, more talk cork and go back before 5 pm.
But today's training course was different! A pilot of its series. First thing, it started at 8.30 am, it had a quiz, otherwise known as assessment test, after every topic and the part that pissed me off was....It finished at 5.30 pm!!!! Argh!!! Basket, so angry sial!!!! Again, it start at 8.30 am tomorrow!! @#$%&!!

Anyway Sharmi Girl celebrated he daughter, Monieskhaa's 1st birthday on Saturday. Wow, it was really a big event with a clown entertaining the kids, goodies bags for the kids, grand entrance of the birthday girl, free popcorn station.....I was really impressed. The decorations were splendid! It seems Sharmi Girl did it herself. She's good!!

See the little angel! I wanted to take more pics but the damn batteries died on me!! She was so cute in that but she just refused to smile when I wanted to take pics of her. Naughty cutie!!!

Sharmi Girl showed a video clip abt Moni kutty from birth and there was this pic of me carrying her at last year's Deepavali! That was so sweet of Sharmi Girl!

Ok, time for me to leave for tuition.

:)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com