<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Just plain blog vomit.... 

This blog is gonna be so boring. So those who want something exciting, close the window and go on to another blog.

I simply am very very bored at work!!!!!!!! I want some help!!!!!!! Just last month, I was playing Super Woman and now I am playing Bored and Lazy Bitch....don't mind the bad language.

I have finished my filing, done up with my reports and finished labelling and arranging my files. The only thing I have left to do would be to wait for some asshole to send an email about P1 and reply to you. Till then.......NOTHING!!!!!

U must be wondering what I am complaining about. Well, I'm not the type to bum around for too long. I'll get bored. I need to do some work to keep me going. I can practically fall asleep staring at the dumb PC.

This morning I was being a typical kiasu civil servant and logged to TRAISI (Our Training Log) and applied for 5 courses. Out of which, 3 are free courses, so it being a first-come-first-served thing, I applied for it and am waiting for Serene to approve them. Hopefully I get at least 3 of it! I badly need to go for courses to get those training hours and also waste some time.

Its just 11.30 and I have to drag the day till 5.30 pm. If being at work is boring, being at home is equally boring enough with having only 1 TV to watch. The hall TV is not working and so we are all sharing the TV in the master bedroom. So it will be my bro and me fighting over the TV which I hate to do coz the asshole will start screaming his lungs and spoil my peace of watching the TV.

Maybe I should get the Anniyan VCD from Kumar's place (Kumar bought it for me...isn't he a sweetie!!!!) and watch it in my room today.....hmm...good idea.....

Please if anyone knows of any good website to surf, please let me know. :)

And How Come Nobody Been Giving Me Comments!!!!!!! I know u peps are busy but at least sometimes please.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com