<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I ought to be shot dead!!!! 

I ought to be shot dead at the rate I'm buying clothes.

I always tell myself to be discipline and not buy anymore clothes but I always defy myself!! I spent $100 on tops yesterday....just tops. How horrible is that!

Just because its my birthday month and I get 20% discount at This Fashion, I went for a so-called '5 mins scan' at the Kranji outlet yesterday and ended up with spending more money than I should. Count in the $30+ blouse I bought at East India Company outlet at JB. This is bad, very bad!!! I really give up on myself!!!!! And now I feel like I should buy a short black skirt!!

I just have to tell myself that I'm giving myself a treat for my birthday this month.....Now what excuse can I give if I buy anything next month....oh yeah......Deepavali!

Talking about my birthday, I'm turning 23 in 6 days time!! Hehehe......I wonder what my boyfriend's gonna get......I just can't for 28 Sep to come....

:) :) :)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com