<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

Gajini - Surya's really good! 

I'm aching all over, thanks to the training day yesterday but it was fun.I really had a good time doing those activities with my group members and also climbing the high rope 'Spiderman Web'. It was cool! Its good to have these kind of physical activities once in a while. We were really shacked by the end of the day but it was worth it.

And the biggest surprise was my group winning the first prize for being the most active group. Interesting huh! One look at all of us, and you would say none of us look the sporty type but hey we won the first prize, which was a hamper of biscuits and chocolates....hehe.....

I watched 'Gajini'!!! I watched in on the first day of release itself!!! This is my first time watching a movie on the release date. The movie was cool and I gotta agree, Surya was really very very handsome on this movie, Boy, he looked good, simply too good. It was really different movie. Worth watching it in the theatre. Maybe I will watch it again.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com