<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Da Vinci Code 

I've read 'The Da Vinci Code' and its great! I just couldn't put down the book without finishing. I know I'm a bit slow in reading the book but I didn't know much about it until Clara and Ganesha were talking about it while we were visiting him in the gym.

That book has popped so many questions into my head. Is it really true? The facts make it so hard to think otherwise, rite?

Well, I can't wait for the movie to be out. Tom Hanks is gonna be in it and I'm sure its gonna be really worth it watching in the theatre and not on pirated VCD...hehe...

Good Nite! *******

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com