<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bangles...Bangles...Bangles 

Saturday was my sis-in-law's bangle ceremony. So I went there on Friday to apply henna for her and also to help out with the preparations. See the lovely designs I drew! I know there aren't very good but I love them! I've not been practising them for a long time but I'm still good!! :)

On Latha's handOn my aunt's hand


I didn't have the time to put for myself on Friday. So on Saturday afternoon, I managed to put on one hand. I looks light in this pic rit but today it was really dark which means I love my darling a lot!!!! I know its funny but Indians believe that if your henna is very red, then u love your husband a lot.

Santha akka, if only u were here, you would have put for me..... :)

The whole thing was nice. My sis-in-law was looking cute with her extra big tummy tucked in her wedding saree. Both of us are of the same height......hehe....cute hor! And I also got some bangles for myself. I love bangles!

I didn't bring a punjabi suit for myself thinking that it was gonna be a small occasion but then everyone was starting to wear punjabi suits so lucky for me,my sis-in-law had a nice suit to wear even though it was a big for me. Good thing that we are both small size...hehehe...

I have uploaded the pics taken on Saturday. Santha akka, see them when you come back ok. It was so incomplete with you!! Miss ya!!!

I feel so tired!! So lazy to go to work tomorrow. Maybe I should take a half-day off this week. At least it will give me some strength to work through this week. :)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com