<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

2 more days to ma Hatch Day......Yippee! 

Man, its only Monday. Almost didn't make it to work but I managed to pacify myself and go to work thinking abt the leave on Wednesday which happens to be ma HATCH DAY!!!!!!!!

Have u ever seen any other fool like me who is so damn excited about her birthday? I think not, I must be the only goondu like that...hehehe.....what to do...me a bit psycho mah.....hehe....

September is really a special month to me. First coz my birthday's in it, I also started working at MOE in Sep and also my cousin bro Gopi's (20/9) and my Daddy's (22/9) birthdays are also in Sep. Its a birthday month for us...So yesterday at my aunt's place, we celebrated his birthday, he's just a year from touching the big three o - 30!! (Old man!)

See ma bro and me...how he handsome or not? Anyone interested????

Hehe....just joking....he has a prospective bride in India waiting for him....hehehe....Elder sis-in-law from India, now 2nd sis-in-law is also from India......hmmmm........

Hey, see my new top....nice nice??

I've been wanting to decorate my room for a long time so today during lunch, I went to IKEA to get something nice to spice my room and I bought a hanging storage. But I was so busy helping Alvin rearrange his room and move in his new cupboard that I didn't have time for my room. Should get it done by this weekend.

Once its done, pics will be up.

I have another idea of decorating my room and it is slowly being carried out. Once its fully completed, I'll definitely post a pic of it. Be on the look-out! :)

Ok, gonna catch Incredible Tales now!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com