<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 05, 2005

Zombie Look-a-like? 

Its almost been a week since I blogged. Super super peak period....it hit the worst from Tuesday to Thursday. If I had blogged then, it would have been full of swearing words, complains and hatred....

This exercise has taken a big toll on my life. I've lost so much weight, my clothes don't fit me anymore, i look like a zombie.....i just don't know.....and I've seen enough divorce cases to make me think 10 times before settling down and having kids.....marriage is totally not my list for now....not for another 2/3 years......it's scary and dangerous.......

I just realised that my birthday is next month. I totally forgot about it, this is not me....normally I start thinking about it and get excited, 2 months before.....I'm turning 23.... :(

I'm totally fed up with a lot of things. So many many things..............why is it that some people never realise that words spoken cannot be taken back and what you say to hurt someone really can affect that person......why don't people learn to appreciate things.....why?

I better leave for home now. My bed beckons me.......

Blasting thru the speakas: The Game by 50 cent

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com