<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sawadika!! 

Sawadika!!!!!

Pagsulabong! Maligaya Bumasa(ing)!! Hello! Happy Reading!

Looking blur......Kethrine has been speaking Tagalog after eating another round of Thai delight at Thai Express for lunch today......hahahaha......

Yes yes...another round of Thai food!!!! Fenyi treated us and the temps for lunch at Holland Village Thai Express since our P1 exercise was over. The food was different from Siam Kitchen but nice also. Shiok la! I had pineapple rice and I accidentally bite a chilli and I tell u, my mouth was on fire for a while.

Thai food is super shiok!

Tomorrow makes the start of Ket's disappearing act from the office. I will be starting to clear my off. Took a day tomorrow. Gonna sleep like a pig!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com