<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 08, 2005

Happy? Sad? Seeing Red? 

Seeing Red? I mean literally....I've been seeing seas of red people....actually people in red outfits today. Basically its our National Day tomorrow and therefore there are many National Day celebrations everywhere and red is the colour code. I had to wear a red top too, to work today .....civil servant mah...what to do....

Its funny how this year I've had so many invites to go to the National Day Parade. Especially when I'm totally not in the mood. Invite me 5 years back and I'll be there earlier than you......I've never been to one and I guess I'll never be to one. I'm not the patriotic type so let's skip the National Day stuff.

Saturday was one of my temps, Ah Tat's last day.He got me a gift:

HappySad


Very cute rite. It has removable eyes and mouth and so you can shift it around. So cute!!

I'm really looking forward to the chalet this weekend. I badly need some entertainment!

Blastin thru the speakas: Oh by Ciara ft Ludacris

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com