<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Damn, I'm good! 

I was just calculating all my OT hours accumulated and guess what......I have now 11 days of off to clear. Isn't that shiok or what!!!!!! Wa, I don't think I need to touch my leave for another 3 months or so, or maybe, I don't even touch at all till the end of the year......hehehehehe..........

Hahaha!! Kethrine is so so so happy!!! :) :) :)

I'll be even happier once August ends!!!!!

I realise that I work well even under pressure. I'm impressed with myself, you know. I managed to clear my GRL modules, Overseas Singaporeans and now my Manual Posting without making any major bloopers, which I am very capable of.....hmmm......not bad....I did a pretty good job despite this being my first time handling the Primary One Exercise......I really should give myself a treat....(Please don't mind the overwhelming self-praise).....

Damn I'm good!!

Now time to think of a way to reward myself.......*thinks thinks*.....Any suggestions??

Blastin thru the speakas: Mayilirage from Ah Aah

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com