<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Be Drained and Be Witched 

Boy, I'm drained and tired but I had to blog. Where else can I share all my fun!

I had a blast!!!!!! The chalet was everything I needed!!! Total fun, relaxation and nothing else!!!! It was really great, gathering with my forever pregnant uncles, super jovial aunties, hyper active kids and of course, the mouth watering food!!!!

But I did have a difficult time sleeping. There wasn't enough space to sleep and the drunk uncles' snoring was worse than 'I don't know how to say la' but it was horrible!!!

We also celebrated my aunt's 60th birthday there. The chocolate cake was wonderful. It was such a tasty cake, i polished off half of it. Yes, It was Chocolate and chocolate's evil and it tempted me really bad!!!

But I was really surprised that I actually swam at the beach. I'm not the type to swim at beaches as its a bit too dirty but I wasn't able to swim at teh swimming pool because the stupid rule said that I gotta wear a swimming suit. I didn't want to swim but the moment I saw Kumar and the kids diving in, I just had to follow.

I really wanna post all the pics I tot at the chalet but I can't. But its open for viewing here. But control yourself and don't get smitted by the 'gorgeous' hunks!!! Hehe.....And also, you might wanna check Kumar's bike pics too. I love that elephant!

I'm just happy that we had this chalet and my baby was with me for 3 days and even today. I love spending time with him!


Instead of catching up on the lost sleep, I went to watch 'Bewitched' today. I know I"m asking for trouble by not resting well for another round of Primary One Registration tomorrow but I had to watch that movie and I got disappointed. The movie wasn't really fantastic. Actually its stupid and a failure. Being an ardent fan of Bewitched, I'm really disappointed. But it was funny though, only at times.


Ok, I gotta hit the pillows now. My vision is getting blurred.......Zzzzzzz........

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com