<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Aunt Ganga's Wedding 

See my super straight hair, I just love it! I just wish it would be like that forever but then it won't coz I just ironed it temporarily.

Today was one of my aunt's wedding. She married an African. Wow, now I have a Afro relative...hehe....sounds cool rite. They had a nice wedding lunch at a poolside. Something different from the normal Indian weddings.

See the wedding couple. They do look good together rite. What was surprising was, many of us turned up in different shades of blue. I was in blue, so was my cousin sis, the bride was in also in blue, even her mum.

See, her husband is also wearing a bnlue shirt. It was a blue blue wedding!!!

I still have another wedding to go to tomorrow. Let's just say its a wedding weekend for me! Now I gotta go decide what to wear tomorrow.

PS: I have uploaded some pics onto my 'Family' album.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com