<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 24, 2005

So many questions but no answers... 

I know I have not been blogging for a very long time. Busy busy, blady busy!!

I tell u I've never been this busy in my whole work life before. On Thursday and Friday, I was running around like a mad woman. I was hanging on to Serene's official handphone. After I answered a call on my office phone, her handphone rings. The followed by my office handphone. At one point, both phones and my handphone all ringed together at the same time, I just didn't know what to do!! I was also battling the damn flu virus who also gave me an on-off sore throat especially at a time when I had so many parents to talk to!!!!!

On top of that, I had a suicidal friend to worry about! It was a massive overload on me!!!!!Oh my!!! I was totally exhausted by the time it was Saturday.

But to relieve all that stress and to cheer up my friend, a clubbing outing was arranged and I clubbed like mad!!!!! We went to the new Amaran club at Katong Village. The band there were the one who used to be singing at VIP before. I just love them!! 3 cute singers and 1 hot drummer!!! I just had so much for eye-candy. And I had Vodka Orange. So nice!! That's gonna be my drink the next time I go clubbing!

Rocked till my hip almost broke. Now my knees hurt like hell. Must sleep early today, if not I think I won't be able to go to work tomorrow. I love clubbing but i hate the after-math. Like how my hair stinks of smoke as if everybody blew the smoke into my hair. Even after washing it this morning, it still stinks! Shit!!!!!

I look terrible!!! All thanks to my stressful P1 exercise!!!! Sunken eyes on a pimple infested face! Did I tell u my cousin bro calls me 'Pimple Face'......

Something has been occupying my mind now.......Men...........can we really believe and trust them?? And is love and marriage really worth it????

If they love you, why do they make u cry? And how come some woman are more luckier than others? Especially when these woman don't deserve it?? How come your loved one is your No.1 priority whereas for they you are not? Can men change over time? Why do they change while we remain the same? Why do they give empty promises when they can't fufill them?

I have so many other questions to ask and I know that I'll never get answers for them.

Kumar is starting his night shift on Tuesday. Already we are meeting each other only once in a while and we don't spend much time on the phone. After he starts his night shift, I wonder we are gonna spend time together.......*sigh*


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com