<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I want my Saturday!! 

It was a nice Saturday morning yesterday and I woke up at 5.45 to go to work. How fucking irritaing is that? And this has to go on till mid-August. Fucking terrible rite...I want my Saturdays to sleep leh.....Wah lau...I really feel like crying you know......Now I only have Sunday to sleep like a pig.

Yesterday after work I went to Ang Mo Kio to my aunt's place. I had to leave early coz I was feeling very sleepy...shitty rite.....aiyah.....what else can I do then whine and complain, as if I can protest and don't go to work on Saturday morning........I just have to tahan till the exercise is over.....but after that I'm gonna clear all my off and gonna sleep like a pig!

But i did have a good rest today. I almost didn't wanna get out of bed but I had to coz my stomach was rumbling.....poor tummy, hasn't had good food for a very long time....."don't worry tummy, I'll soon treat you to a sumptous feast ok..sry!"

Today I went to Kumar's friend, CBR Siva's ROM. Finally, the 'uncle' got married. He's only 28 but then we call him uncle for fun la. Wanna hear his marriage story? Like Tamil movie...his girlfriend is from KL and their mum doesn't like him and didn't agree to the marriage and so Siva kidnapped his girlfriend and brought her to Singapore and so today their ROM. Funny la!!!

Suddenly, I feel like I"m beginning to look old...do I?













I have to go to work tomorrow. So many things to do, I wonder what time I'm gonna leave tomorrow.

Good Night!

PS: Something is wrong with my comments. So it only shows 'Comments (1)'. But sometimes there might be more that one comment there so do click on it and read. Thanks!

Blastin thru the speakas: Frozen by Madonna

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com