<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 04, 2005

Give me all the strength I need! 

Finally, I can go home now!!

Yes, I'm still in the office. Had to stay back to do my stuff....why are there so many things to do?????

Stress, stress, mega stress!!!!!

My Primary One Registration Exercise is starting tomorrow and so is my Statutory Declaration Exercise for P1....oh my god.....please give me strength to endure for another 2 months....No MCs, no urgent leaves.....so hard to survive!!!!!

But I'm just gonna tahan all these and wait for my well-deserved break after my exercise which will be ard end September....oh boy....I can already plan my off days....I have so much off to clear and many more coming......hahahahaha!!

Ok, feel like gonna die soon but I had to blog....time to head home and hit the sack.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com